Rocket camp levels:
Rocket Camp 1
Rocket Camp 2
Rocket Camp 3
Rocket Camp 4
Complete programme available on request
You are the future of aeronautics and space cannot be conquered without your expertise! Rocket building, trajectory calculation, parachute design and recovery, stability in flight...you'll have to master all of these parameters to become a star space engineer.
Build a rocket
Introduction to the building and launching of single and two-stage powder rockets. Building and launching of water rockets + launch pad construction.
Presentations on the evolution of rockets
General introduction to rockets, launchers and space vehicles. The evolution of rockets throughout the history of space conquest.
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
A night in weightlessness
Take advantage of Euro Space Center’s facilities and live your entire stay in a space setting.
- During your stays, the Euro Space Center provides you spacious rooms.
- The Center has 205 beds in 24 rooms on three floors.
- Each room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a shower, 2 sinks and a toilet.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
6 days/ 5 nights
from 11 to 18 years old
437,00 € / pers. *
Meals and lodging included
Rocket Camp 1: ||| from 08/04/2018 to 13/04/2018 ||| from 01/07/2018 to 06/07/2018 ||| from 08/07/2018 to 13/07/2018 ||| from 05/08/2018 to 10/08/2018 |||
Rocket Camp 2: ||| from 08/04/2018 to 13/04/2018 ||| from 15/07/2018 to 20/07/2018 ||| from 12/08/2018 to 17/08/2018 |||
Rocket Camp 3: ||| from 19/08/2018 to 24/08/2018 |||
Rocket Camp 4: ||| from 26/08/2018 to 31/08/2018 |||
The camps start at 5 pm on the ﬁrst day and end at 3 pm on the last day. It’s possible to attend camps during the day only from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Transport (round trip) is not included in the price.
It's possible to pick up your child at the train station in Libramont. Schedule to be agreed on.
* Price without accommodation : 252,00 € (with lunch and snack)