The guided tour of our multimedia exhibition will immerse your students in the glorious epic of space conquest. From the launch of the first rockets to the life of astronauts on board the International Space Station... Students can train like astronauts on two simulators.
3.5 hours of supervised activities (free the rest of the day)
Choice of two schedules: 9:30 am-1:00 pm or 2:00-5:30 pm (except Fridays: 11:00 am-3:30 pm with a one hour break for lunch)
Minimum 12 people
By reservation only
Inside, a tour of the multimedia exhibition and, outside, free access to activities, including our "Space Heroes" game on a tablet.
Practice on two astronaut training simulators:
- Multi-axis chair: a simulator that creates the kind of disorientation you may experience in space
- Moonwalk/Marswalk XP chairs: Moon and Mars walk simulators with a virtual reality mask
Optional planetarium session.
The multi-axis chair
Astronaut training simulator. The goal is to disorientate potential future astronauts. They must concentrate to carry out their mission under difficult conditions. The multi-axis chair was developed by NASA after the Gemini missions.
Experience Moon and Mars gravity thanks to virtual reality. Our chair will let you experience the challenges of walking on the Moon or Mars. A unique immersion experience!
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
3.5 hours of supervised activities
From 9 to 18 years old
Available all year long on reservation
|European Union (EU)||Non-EU|
Each extra night on arrival and departure: €31.00/day (EU) or €41.00/day (Non-EU)
Adult accompanying person for “Astronaut for a day” : 1 free with 12 participants.
Each additional accompanying person : 7.50 € / pers.
Conditions of partial cancellation:
In case of absence of some of the participants without any earlier warning at least 30 days before the excursion, there will be no refunding of the paid amounts and the total amount calculated on the initially planned numbers will be billed. The only exceptional circumstances which justify a reimbursement are death of a close family member on presentation of a death certificate or sickness justified with a medical certificate.