Space awaits you. You'll train on our simulators before taking off on your space mission. Destination Mars after you build your own rocket and train on the Marswalk simulator. Then back to Earth to our pool for a survival operation. You'll also refine your knowledge of our solar system and of the history of space conquest.
Simulation of a space mission with a flight simulator and all of NASA's real procedures. Take-off, orbiting, satellite release, docking with the International Space Station, re-entry in the atmosphere and landing. The mission is preceded by an explanatory briefing about the different roles available.
Astronaut training simulators. The goal is to disorientate potential astronauts. They will have to concentrate to carry out an exercise. The multi-axis chair was developed by NASA after the Gemini missions.
Experience Moon and Mars gravity thanks to virtual reality technology. Our chair will let you experience the challenges of walking on Mars or the Moon. The Oculus Rift mask will immerse you in landscapes that will take your breath away. Get ready for a unique immersion experience!
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
A night in weightlessness
Take advantage of Euro Space Center’s facilities and live your entire stay in a space setting.
- During your stays, the Euro Space Center provides you spacious rooms.
- The Center has 205 beds in 24 rooms on three floors.
- Each room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a shower, 2 sinks and a toilet.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
6 days/ 5 nights
from 9 to 18 years old
485,00 € / pers. *
Meals and lodging included
||| from 19/07/2020 to 24/07/2020 ||| from 26/07/2020 to 31/07/2020 ||| du 09/08/2020 au 14/08/2020 |||
The camps start at 5 pm on the ﬁrst day and end at 3 pm on the last day. It’s possible to attend camps during the day only from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Transport (round trip) is not included in the price.
It's possible to pick up your child at the train station in Libramont. Schedule to be agreed on.
* Price without accommodation : 252,00 € (with lunch and snack)