Together with specialised EspaceDrone instructors, you'll learn the basics of drone regulations before taking control. You'll get an introduction to dual command piloting after training on a flight simulator. You get to take your drone home at the end of the camp.
Build your drone
You'll learn the basics of this technology before assembling your own drone.
Dual command flight
You'll get an introduction to flying with one of our instructors.
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
A night in weightlessness
Take advantage of Euro Space Center’s facilities and live your entire stay in a space setting.
- During your stays, the Euro Space Center provides you spacious rooms.
- The Center has 205 beds in 24 rooms on three floors.
- Each room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a shower, 2 sinks and a toilet.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
6 days/ 5 nights
from 12 to 16 years old
699,00 € / pers. *
Meals and lodging included
||| from 22/07/2018 to 27/07/2018 ||| from 19/08/2018 to 24/08/2018 |||
The camps start at 5 pm on the ﬁrst day and end at 3 pm on the last day. It’s possible to attend camps during the day only from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Transport (round trip) is not included in the price.
It's possible to pick up your child at the train station in Libramont. Schedule to be agreed on.
*Price without accommodation : 252,00 € (with lunch and snack)