How many types of satellites are there? How are they built? You'll build a satellite and programme it using an Arduino microprocessor. After you launch it with a drone, you'll collect data and analyse them. You'll refine your knowledge of the different orbits possible.
Assembling your satellite
You build your satellite with our 3D printer and integrate the different sensors. You'll also have to programme your satellite with an Arduino card.
Air pressure, temperature, humidity: you'll collect and analyse the data from your sensors once your satellite is in flight.
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
A night in weightlessness
Take advantage of Euro Space Center’s facilities and live your entire stay in a space setting.
- During your stays, the Euro Space Center provides you spacious rooms.
- The Center has 205 beds in 24 rooms on three floors.
- Each room can accommodate up to 10 people and has a shower, 2 sinks and a toilet.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
6 days/ 5 nights
from 13 to 18 years old
437,00 € / pers. *
Meals and lodging included
Satcamp 1 ||| from 15/07/2018 to 20/07/2018 ||| from 29/07/2018 to 03/08/2018 |||
Satcamp 2 ||| from 19/08/2018 to 24/08/2018 |||
The camps start at 5 pm on the ﬁrst day and end at 3 pm on the last day. It’s possible to attend camps during the day only from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Transport (round trip) is not included in the price.
It's possible to pick up your child at the train station in Libramont. Schedule to be agreed on.
* Price without accommodation : 252,00 € (with lunch and snack)