A one-day journey to the stars. Your students will train like real astronauts on several simulators specifically designed for astronaut training before building and launching a rocket from our launchpad.
6.5 hours of supervised activities (from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm)
Minimum 12 people
By reservation only
Tour of the multimedia exhibition.
Practice on three astronaut training simulators:
- Multi-axis chair: a simulator that creates the kind of disorientation you may experience in space.
- Moonwalk/Marswalk XP chairs: Moon and Mars walk simulators with a virtual reality mask
- Rotating chair: the chair spins on a single axis to reproduce feelings of disorientation and vertigo.
Micro rocket workshop: build and launch your own rocket.
Simulates the disorientation that may be experienced in a space capsule. The multi-axis chair is standard training for astronauts.
This simulator turns on a single axis to reproduce the sensation of vertigo. The rotating chair trains astronauts to deal with space sickness.
Experience Moon and Mars gravity thanks to virtual reality technology. Our chair will let you experience the challenges of walking on Mars or the Moon. The Oculus Rift mask will immerse you in landscapes that will take your breath away. Get ready for a unique immersion experience!
Regain your energy at the Space Resto !
- During your stay, 4 daily meals are planned in self-service.
- During your excursion, you can eat a hot meal on site or a picnic with the purchase of one beverage per person (€1.80 for elementary and high school classes / €1.30 for kindergarten classes).
- All meals will be taken at the Euro Space Center restaurant (2 dining areas - seating for 200).
- The meals can be modified according to your cultural habits and for any allergies or food intolerances (at an extra cost).
- Menus are available on request.
Thèmes, tarifs et réservations
6.5 hours of supervised activities
From 9 to 18 years old
Available all year long on reservation
|European Union (EU)||Non-EU|
Each extra night on arrival and departure: €31.00/day (EU) or €41.00/day (Non-EU)
Adult accompanying person for “Astronaut for a day” : 1 free with 12 participants.
Each additional accompanying person : 7.50 € / pers.
Conditions of partial cancellation:
In case of absence of some of the participants without any earlier warning at least 30 days before the excursion, there will be no refunding of the paid amounts and the total amount calculated on the initially planned numbers will be billed. The only exceptional circumstances which justify a reimbursement are death of a close family member on presentation of a death certificate or sickness justified with a medical certificate.